Saturday, July 24, 2010

Honeymoon Day 5

Koby and I have been married two weeks today and they have been blissful, sweet and more fun than I'd even imagined. As if there could be more changes in my life as of late, today marks a new era, as I experiment with using a slow-cooker for the first time in my life. Don't get excited just yet, my first venture is to make Paula Deen's Pinto Beans (with a few modifications - who has ham hocks on hand?).



And here is Koby in front of our resort on the last morning of our final full day in Jamaica. Boooo!





We ate our last dinner at the French restaurant again, Bordeaux. This is a picture of my fancy French fish cake appetizer. The picture I should have captured is one of the French Onion soup, which Koby LOVED and asked for seconds.




Oh yes, here is the French Onion soup which Koby loved so. This is probably bowl number two.




No comments:

Post a Comment