Wednesday, October 13, 2010



Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. Voltaire


Every day, my students hear me say that all people appreciate art in their own way. (If not every day, then surely once a week.)

You see my artistic endeavors posted regularly, but you may not have known this: Koby is both an art appreciator and an artist as well. Here is his latest artwork.



Koby was commissioned to do this hog skull European mount for a friend. I think it turned out really nicely; I love skulls and I think this one is great. The wooden mounts he adds to his Europeans are also really well done, hopefully he'll do a new one soon that I can post.

2 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME!!! Koby IS an artist and he married an amazing artist as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also got a fantastic angle on that second shot!

    ReplyDelete