Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Floyd's Big Shower

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful mom, who is 52 today and still looks beautiful. I hope I inherit both my parents' aging genes...

I think it's time for a non-blob related post. This past weekend I went to Belinda's wedding shower in her hometown of Kaufman. Koby and I headed up a day early and spent the night with our friends Layne and Candace (Candace is also a bridesmaid in the wedding). It was really refreshing to visit friends and eat great food. I'm so excited for Belinda's wedding this summer! I am NOT excited for her to move to the Metroplex, although yeah, yeah I guess I'm happy for Clay that he has an awesome job or whatever.... still. People should move CLOSER to me, not farther away! Especially best friend people.

Here are some pictures from the shower including Belinda with her mom, sister-in-law, Clay's mom and step-mom, Belinda's house party and bridal party. And a pic of the blushing bride-to-be and her handsome beau, Clay. Also, a pic of Belinda opening what was approximately her fifth box of wine glasses. (Think I'll be visiting after the baby's born!)










No comments:

Post a Comment