Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Noel

Three Christmases down, one still to go... Koby, Knox and I celebrated Christmas this year in Graham, Throckmorton, and then in Colorado City.  And I should say that we were lucky to do so - Koby and I caught a stomach bug a few days before... the most positive thing I can say about it is that we both jump-started some New Year's weight loss resolutions.  Thankfully, Koby's parents live close enough that they were able to come rescue Knox from what came to feel like our quarantined house.  Enough about that... the Austin Christmas is still TBD due to Koby's coaching schedule.  I'm still trying to make room in the house for the haul we already have.  Which is a problem I absolutely love.  I unabashedly love presents - presents for me, presents for others.  All presents.  PRESENTS!!!! 

What a great time we had with family this year!

























1 comment:

  1. knox is sooo cute! his little face looking at that elmo doll is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete