Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Outtakes



This holiday season wasn't just a generous time of gift-giving - it was equally as generous with fabulously terrible snapshots.  Inspired by my friend Sarah's recent sharing of her own unfortunate digital discoveries, I'd like to make your holidays a little merrier as well.  Isn't the picture above just as sweet as a sugar plum?



Think again.
Even though he has no idea what's going on, I still take Knox's facial expression as commentary on the proceedings.

If all else in life fails, at least I'll always know my mom thinks I'm funny.  And it's not because she's a lush.

Unsuccessfully trying to slink out of the picture.

There are plenty more where this came from.
 
As I realized Koby was sabotaging every picture, I squeezed him as hard as I could and grunted something like "Stop it, you idiot," thereby ruining this picture.

It's lucky we live in a digital age - I shudder to think of paying for rolls of developed film to find Koby winking at the camera in every shot.  Our marriage may not have survived the eighties.


A beautiful ten-point ... aunt.

Koby farted.


Product of Koby not wanting to get up to get a better angle and me not wanting to scooch across the floor.  Christmas laziness produces album un-worthy photos.  Unless you're making an Outtake Album, of course.

Product of me not wanting to stand up to capture Koby opening his big present.  Result is a picture of his big butt.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment