Friday, April 20, 2012

Senior Moments




I've been taking lots of senior pictures the past few weeks... well, 'lots' for a girl who said "My photography business isn't quite ready yet..." Ashli is a multi-talented and strong cancer survivor who loves to smile and use her testimony to encourage others.  She is heading to UNT to study psychology.




Cassandra is a senior who I've watched grow over the past two years - this year she started a movement on campus called SELF, aiming to eliminate bullying and to encourage people to be themselves, including a few days this year where girls were supposed to 'Toss the Gloss' and come to school sans makeup.  See the shirt when I ran the 5k.





Marisela is my super-talented, bilingual advanced art student who also happens to be very intelligent.  She is the kind of student who actually goes above and beyond - the kind of student I wish I would have been in high school... and maybe college too.  I wish she was staying next year to be my assistant, but I'm proud of her as she heads to WTC to study nursing.



Visit www.paintsandpistols.com to see more of my work and for information about sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment